- Model NO.: YMWL2-63
- Operation: Electric Type
- Installation: DIN Rail Installation
- Poles Number: 2
- Rated Current: 25A, 40A, 63A
- No of Poles: 2p and 4p
- Inc: 6000A
- Breaking Capacity: Low Voltage Circuit Breakers
- Speed: Normal Type Circuit Breaker
- Structure: ELCB
- Certification: ISO9001-2000, CE, CB, CCC
- Rated Residual Operating Current: 0.03A, 0.1A, 0.3A.
- Rated Residual Current Operated Making a: 500A(in=25A, 40A); 630A(in=63A).
- IC: 6000A
ID Residual Current Operated Circuit Breaker without overcurrent protection(Electro magnetic)
The product is used in AC50 / 60Hz two poles 230V, four poles 400V, rated current up to 63A, It can automatically and immediately cut off power supply once someone suffers from electric shock or leakage current above specified value. It can effectively protect personal security and avoid the damage to equipment. The residual current operated circuit breaker can also function as overload and short-circuit protection and unfrequent changeover of line under normal condition.
The product is suitable for industry, business, building, residence, etc.
It is conformity with GB16916.1, IEC61008-1 standards.
Main Technical Data
1. Rated current: 25A, 40A, 63A.
2. Rated residual operating current: 0.03A, 0.1A, 0.3A.
3. According to behaviour in presence of d. C. Components: Type A, Type AC.
4. No. Of pole: 2p, 4p.
5. Rated residual current operated making and breaking capacity Im: 500A(In=25A, 40A); 630A(In=63A).
6. Inc: 6000A;
7. IC: 6000A;
8. Rated residual non-operated current: Ino: 0.5In
1. Without auxiliary power supply, the product is designed with strong immunity and extending protection range against residual current.
2. With higher rated ultimate short circuit, up to 6KA.
3. Enclosure and functional parts made of imported plastics with flame-retardant, heat-resistant, and impulse-proof properties.
4. High reliable operation thanks to special design terminals. Even under the pollution environment, the working reliability of the product will never be changed.
5. Convenient mounting. More flexible and reliable operation with a handle.