Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail:Standard Exporting Carton or pallet packing.
Delivery Detail:7-15working days
1.Rated operational voltage Ue(V) 380V 220V 110V 48V 24V
2.For hoist and crane etc.
3.Contact:cupronickel or silver
COB6 series pushbutton switch are used in industrial controlling circuits of AC 50Hz or 60Hz, with rated voltage up to 380V and rated DC working current up to 220V, acting to be controller of the circuits. And the switches are capable of being applied in the open air and and the environment eroded by rain, snow and much dust for remote control of crane, electric block and other equipments.
Main technical parameters
1)Operational temperature: -5°C~+40°C
2)Operational humidity: 45%~85%
3) Power-frequency withstand voltage: 2500V AC, 1min
4)Contact resistance: ≤50mΩ
5) Mechanical durability: momentary 100×104, others 25×104
6)Electrical durability: 50×104
7)Degree of protection: IP65
8)Contact capacity Model & explanation
Rated insulation voltage Ui 380V
Conventional thermal current Ith 10A
Rated operational voltage Ue(V) 380V 220V 110V 48V 24V
Rated operational current Ie(A) AC-15 2.5 4.5 6 8 - -
DC-13 - 0.3 0.6 1.3 2.5
Structure and performances:
COB series button adopts full-plastic case. The appearance is beautiful and the structure is reasonable. The product, which is equipped with rubber cable sheath and waterproof ealing strips, is provided with good dustproof and rainproof performance.
All the other buttons are with function of automatic reset and mechanical interlock structure realizing optimistic and reverse controlling except "on" button of general circuit switch is of function of automatic lock. It not only predigests the circuits, but also efficiently protects the circuits and operation of equipment. Besides, in order to avoid circuits failure more reliably, the "off" button can switch of the general power supply.
Installation and usage
1) Dismantle the end cover and install the sealing sheath. Then fasten them on the end face of the button with screw.
2) Dismantle the bottom cover. After putting all the control lines into the sealing sheath, fasten them at the connection ends of different buttons one by one according to the electrical principle diagram.
3) Examine or check whether the connection is correct. If everything is normal, fix the leading wires after bundling them up. Finally, reinstall the bottom cover.
Color: Yellow, Orange, Red, Green color can be customized