2 pole, one mod, from 6A to 32A, 30mA
DRNL-32 earth leakage circuit breakers are mainly applied to the AC 50Hz/60Hz circuit rated 240V and 32A or below, They have the electric leakage (electric shock), overload, short circuit and so on protection functions. The over voltage protection function can also be provided upon requirements. They are mainly used to protect the building illumination and power distribution system.
1. Ambient Air temperature: Ambient air temperature ranges from-5C~+40C, not exceeding 35C averagely in 24 hours.
2. Location: Installation location can not exceed 2000 meters above sea level.
3. Air conditions: Relative humidity in the installation place can not exceed 50%when the air reaches the highest temperature +40C, the average minmum temperature when it is the wettest can not exceed 25C, Relative humidity not exceeding 90%.
4. Installation Conditions: Installation is divided into grade II, grade III
5. Installation Pollution Grade: Installation pollution grade is grade II.
6. Installation Conditions: Magnetic field outside the installation place can not exceed 5times of the site of terrestrial magnetism in all direction. Normally speaking, RCBO should be mounted vertically. If the operation handle puts through power source upward, there should be no notable impact and vibration in the installation place.
1. Leakage Protection function of RCBO is tested and adjusted by the manufacture, users can not open the products at random during usage.
2. After using RCBO for a certain time (normally one month), test button should be pressed once in a state of making the circuit to check whether the function of RCBO is normal and reliable (press test button once, the RCBO can break off once ). If abnormal, it should be unloaded and sent to the manufacturer for repair.
3. RCBO must not be wetted or soaked by rain, snow or water during the course of transportation, storage and usage.
Construction and Feature
Installation on 35mm standard DIN rail
Vertical installed,the upside of handle be connected with current
Avoid obvious shock or vibration
Rated Brecking Capaicity:3000A
Rated Current of Structure Design:32A
Voltage and Frequency:240V,50/60Hz
Rated Tripping Current In:30,100mA
Technical Parameters as below;
Overall & installation dimensions
|AC type,C curve|